Families of Children with
Families like yours face a daunting challenge, essentially planning for two generations. The challenge is compounded by the fact that every family’s needs are unique, so what works for one family will not necessarily work for yours.
We have personal experience and professional expertise in meeting the financial needs of children with special needs, particularly in mental health. We understand how tempting it can be to sacrifice your own financial future to secure the well-being of your child.
When you work with us, we will combine traditional and special needs planning to help give you peace of mind that all your loved ones can and will be provided for.
We will partner with you to:
- Preserve your child’s eligibility for SSI and other benefits
- Consider if a special needs trust is appropriate for your child
- Help you determine your child’s advocate for after you are gone
- Help ensure your financial needs, including retirement, are taken care of
- Create an estate plan leaving a legacy for all of your children and loved ones
In helping you make smart financial decisions, we strive to give you peace of mind that your child’s financial needs will be taken care of now and in the future.